Sunday, February 12, 2012

Firelight

Hellllo! Sorry I haven't posted very much. This was the first week of this semester at my college for me, so I wanted to focus on getting a schedule together with school and working out. I have working out figured out too!! I'm doing the P90X program my dad had gotten me back in high school. I have started and stopped it so many times because of reasons that just made it difficult for me to work out at the time. NOW it will happen no more!! I'm sticking with it. Especially because after the legs and back work out I just did... I couldn't walk for two days. My calves wouldn't allow my heel to hit the ground. I am not going through that pain again!! Which is why I have to stick with it.
OK, to the point of the post. Here's a look that I kept thinking about because of the Hunger Games. I am sooooo excited for the movie to come out. I read the books as fast as I could on my kindle. Anyways, the "girl on fire" slogan made me really miss playing with Sugarpill's Asylum. So, I made a quick look inspired a bit by fire and this beautiful flower I found! It's a Zantedeschia. Crazy name, right? I hope you guys like it!!

















Eyes
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Too Faced Glitter Glue
Rock and Republic Eye Shadow in Fuel and Scorch
Sugarpill Chromalust in Asylum
Tarte True Blood Eye Shadow Palette "The Light"
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Black Bean
Stila Forever Your Curl


8 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! I have to get Asylum! geez

    ReplyDelete
  2. It always amazes me how you can make red eye shadow look good. Those flowers are beautiful by the way, if only I could remember their name I could maybe get some for myself, haha.

    beautifulsmudges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! You're really talented <3
    I'm following!

    Ellen xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This has a really cool gradient kind of look. Light to dark- love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you're a fire starter just like prodigy haha! i like these colours together so much!!!/Azure

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really gorgeous!


    xoxo
    TWO//MINDS
    www.onetwominds.blogspot.com

    please stop by

    ReplyDelete
  7. very original colours :) i like it :)

    ReplyDelete