Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Limeade

Hello everybody! I hope you survived Valentine's Day! My boyfriend took me ice skating and then we went to lunch. He had gotten me the white talking dog from Hallmark that sings or says anything that has to do with "I love you." It was the absolute perfect gift for me, because the year before he got me a talking dog as well. I love them both sooo much. What's funny is the one before, I named Kahlua. Then this one I named Malibu. Any stuffed animal he gets me will be named from alcohol. Alcoholic Stuffed Animals. I don't even like hard alcohol- I just thought it would be funny.
Anyways, it was my friend's 21st birthday last weekend and her favorite color is light green. So, I wanted to make it obvious the look was for her and tried using all the light greens in my BH palette. The name "Limeade" sounded perfect, but when I looked up a pic of Limeade, it didn't really look like that. Though, it did look quite refreshing!! So, I put it up anyways. :)






















Eyes
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Nyx Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
BH 120 Cosmetics Palette, 2nd Edition; various greens
Sephora Advanced Lash Booster Mascara

13 comments:

  1. I could never pull that colour off, but here it looks beautiful! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is so beautiful!! :)thank you so much for following my blog! :) I'm now following you back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have the skill to re-create or pull of that kind of look... but this is simply gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really appreciate that, Lucy, thank you! And I'm sure you could! It's just playing with colors :)

      Delete
  4. Qué pasada de ojos, me encanta !!

    Bss
    http://palomaamo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi :) I just nominated you for the versatile blogger award. If you;re interested check my post here: http://pinkishbeauty11.blogspot.com/2012/02/versatile-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! Love your way to play with colour!!!
    Phlox

    ReplyDelete
  7. You need to wear green more often! I love how this looks on you.

    ReplyDelete