Monday, February 27, 2012

Dare To Be Sapphire

Hey! It took me a while to post this look because I couldn't find the cord to the camera to upload the pictures!! Still haven't found the cord yet, but I used the card from the camera, so that worked out.. Anyways, before I did this look I had this crazy swatching mood I was in and started grabbing a bunch of different liners and testing out Sugarpill's Royal Sugar and Magpie on all of them. The colors I liked the most from the turnout was Royal Sugar on Urban Decay's Electric and Magpie on Urban Decay's Binge. Super pretty! So, I felt like working with those colors. When I went to In-N-Out with my boyfriend later that night, the guy who rang up our order was like "Wow! I've never seen eyeshadow that bright before!"
Oh, yeah. Sugarpill rocks.
I hope you guys have had a great weekend!
Have you ever tried an eye shadow on top of an eye liner to change the color?


















Eyes
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Electric (Lid, Lower Lashline)
Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Binge (Crease)
Sugarpill Chromalust in Royal Sugar (Lid, Lower Lashline)
Sugarpill Chromalust in Magpie (Crease)
Sugarpill Pressed Shadow in Tako (Highlight)
Sugarpill Pressed Shadow In Dollipop (On eyebrows from an experiment before I did this look!)
Sugarpill Chromalust in Lumi (Highlight)
Nyx Jumbo Eye Pencil in Nyx (Highlight)
Nyx Jumbo Eye Pencil in Black Bean
Urban Decay Liquid Liner in Oil Slick
Stila Forever Your Curl Mascara



17 comments:

  1. Wow this is stunning. You are so talented.

    Holli x
    Dragonmommy123.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the beautiful color!

    http://everydayrachel21.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a beautiful sapphire color- I love the way you get inspired by stuff that's beautiful and the make it a look. I love that about your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I find if you're in need of inspiration, just think of something that's beautiful and look it up! Bright colors always make me happy too! Lol

      Delete
  4. Lovely as always! I think blue is just such an underestimated colour to work with!
    Phlox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It really is! People get scared of the color and shy away.

      Delete
  5. Pretty! I love royal sugar, I just recently got a polish to match it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You did?? That's sick!! I'll have to check that out :)

      Delete
  6. that blue is seriously showstopping! looks amazing !
    great job <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. o myyy god :)) looks brilliant !! i love these make up !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my god! this is amazing! lol! i love this! <3

    xoxo,
    Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Royal Sugar is amazing on you! I think I need to get it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice inspiration! It turned out very well :)

    ReplyDelete