Monday, February 6, 2012

Lemon Meringue

Please vote for me!! I was browsing for blogs when I came across this contest on mycosmeticsbag for a makeup look inspired by a dessert! I was coming up with ideas with my mom and she said she could totally see a look for lemon meringue. I thought it was perfect because lemon meringue is also my boyfriend's favorite pie. (It's nice when there's more than one reason to do a look) :D They announced the five finalists today and I'm one of them!!! I would so appreciate it if you guys would like the look for me on facebook! This is the first time I've ever entered into a contest, I am more than ecstatic that I'm one of the finalists!
All you have to do is click on this link and then like it (underneath the products!) http://blog.mycosmeticbag.com/photo-looks/makeup-and-beauty/just-desserts-lemon-meringue-by-geena

Thank you guys so much!













Eyes
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
LA Splash Sealer/Base
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk and Yellow
Inglot AMC 60
Urban Decay Cream Shadow in Moonshine
Sugarpill Pressed Powder in Tako
LA Splash Glitter in Gaudy
Urban Decay Liquid Liner in Oil Slick
BH Cosmetics 120 Palette 2nd Edition (Toasted Brown Color)
Stila Forever Your Curl Mascara

8 comments:

  1. What a great look! The inspiration for it is fun, too. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this =) U really did a good job

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg...looks delicious! lol- my favorite is key lime pie...maybe I should make request!! love the looks gal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for stopping by Luxe11 and commenting! Hope to hear from you again soon :) This lemon meringue look really makes me hungry! lol! Its so great. Congratulations on a great blog.

    Love,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Awesome look! Well, I can also get inspiration from anything lol!
    Phlox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello! Lovely blog:) I'm a new blogger/writer and I just added myself to your followers for support! Maybe you could come follow me too?
    Thanks so much!
    Emily, from http://emilymmeyers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete