Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Evening Showers

Hey guys!!! I reached 100 followers!! This is AWESOME!!! I am super excited. It's something I wasn't sure could ever happen, but a month later and a 100 followers- very motivating!! I couldn't thank all of you enough. You guys are wonderful. :D To show my excitement, I bring you another look- and it's glittery! On a day where it's rainy, glitter never fails to put a smile on my face. Only problem is that I was in a rush when taking the pictures (going to dinner with my family) so all the pictures I took of my closed eye came out blurry :( Sorry guys.

















Eyes
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
LA Splash Sealer/Base
Nyx Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk (Base) and Black Bean (Waterline)
Rock & Republic Eye Shadow in Brink (Lid), Emerge (Lower Lash Line), and Fiend (Crease)
Sugarpill Pressed Eye Shadow in Tako (Brow Highlight)
Sugarpill Chromalust in Lumi (Over Tako)
Nyx Candy Glitter Liner in Silver (Lid)
Nyx Glitter On The Go in Disco Ball (Inner Corner)
Urban Decay Liquid Liner in Oil Slick
Stila Forever Your Curl Mascara
Face
Cover FX Natural FX
Too Faced La Vie en Rose
Lips
Sephora Lip Gloss in Hot Miami Reflex (forgot to add to my pic strip)


8 comments:

  1. Congratulations on reaching 100 subbies!

    http://everydayrachel21.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely make up. Congrats on reaching 100 followers :)

    Holli x
    Dragonmommy123.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice eye makeup!!!


    http://ilovemakeup68.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats on the 100 followers! we hope to get there someday as well:)
    we love the eye makeup it looks really good! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome look! I love the glitter on the inner corner and that crease colour is stunning. Congratulations on your 100 follower milestone!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love ur lip color! suits u xoxo

    http://makemeuppink25.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this so much! wish i was better at eye makeup ! is it just practice?
    xo
    cupsofteaandbeautybits.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely just practice, hun!! You'll get there :)

      Delete