Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Crimson Darkness

Hello!! Sorry for the delay, I've had school on the mind as of late. I had been thinking about Asylum again and wanted to pair it up with black. So, I started looking for ideas and I came across this interesting wallpaper. Kind of made me realize that all I need is the black and red, so not too much inspiration is from the pic other than the colors, but I thought it looked interesting enough anyways :D I hope you guys have a great week. I already have my next look in mind, so it should be up pretty soon!





See? Kind of cool. :)














Eyes
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Too Faced Glitter Glue
Tarte for True Blood Eye Shadow Palette in Legend, Immortal, V, and The Light
Sugarpill Chromalust in Asylum
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Black Bean
Urban Decay Liquid Liner in Roach
Stila Forever Your Curl Mascara



13 comments:

  1. this is so nice! I'm so into reds right now that this was perfect to check out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I'm so glad we're thinking on the same page with reds!

      Delete
  2. Oh my lord! I don't know why but I just love it when you're using red hues on your eyes. Kinda like a cat getting to sniff on some catnip lol. Might sound weird but it's meant to be a compliment. I would love to see your interpretations on our looks! Awesome!
    Phlox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Lol I love the compliment! I have cats and watching them with catnip can make anyone's day! And I totally plan on trying your looks out!

      Delete
  3. and btw, we've given you an award on our blog so check it out!/Azure

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice look! You have really pretty eyes :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much! And I did :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is amazing. The whole thing is lovely, but that crease colour is to die for! Is that Asylum over black or something? I must know!

    ReplyDelete