Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Jingle Bells

Another day for the 12 Days of Christmas Nail Art Challenge!! Today's nail art is inspired by a holiday song. I went with "Jingle Bells" and I love it! It's simple but really festive!


I started out with two coats of Zoya Ziv (gorgeous gold!). On my ring finger I free handed a music symbol, a beamed eighth note, with Zoya Logan and China Glaze Ruby Pumps.

Then for my thumb finger, I free handed on the jingle bells!! I had started out with a large dot from a dotting took with Zoya Blaze. I let it dry, then I continued with the rest of the bell shape. I figured it would add more   depth and it really did! I then painted on the holly with Zoya Logan and then used a large dotting tool for the berries in China Glaze Ruby Pumps. I topped it all off with Seche Vite.
Here's one with flash so the bells are a little easier to see:


Unfortunately, before I was able to take the pictures I had to go to work. At work, I ended up with that nail indent. Not really sure how that happened, but let's just say it's an accent to highlight the bell. :-).



Check out the other challengers!

3 comments: