Saturday, October 6, 2012

This Is Halloween Nail Art Challenge: Watermarble

Please excuse the delayed time, as I legitimately had no time to post this at all yesterday. And for my awful cuticles. I'm currently working on them, I just picked up a dissolver! I just need to find the time to do it. I'm getting sick from running all over the place! When it came to this challenge, I was supposed to do a watermarble. I did it on my thumb nail. After I did that one, my package of Girly Bits nail polish from llarowe came in! I immediately stopped what I was doing so I could get a quick swatch of them. So... I have one nail of the challenge! I want to do a review of the other nail polishes I've received along with the ones from Girly Bits soon, too. Anyways, check it out!




No comments:

Post a Comment