Friday, December 30, 2011

Candy Cane Eyes

Hey! I was really nervous about starting a blog, but I decided that I need to overcome my nerves. I first started out with watching tutorials from Leesha (xSparkage), and then started reading blogs. My favorite being Ronnie's BowsAndCurtseys. Reading her blog is what initially made me realize that I can do it! So here it goes!
I know that a Christmas look is a few days late, but I absolutely loved how it turned out. Therefore, it needed to be my first post for my blog! The Christmas tree this year had some candy canes on it which made me think about doing the candy cane eyes. The greens in the crease and the brown on the lower lash line represent the tree.






Products Used:
Sugarpill Loose Eyeshadow in Asylum
Sugarpill Loose Eyeshadow in Lumi
BH Cosmetics 120 Palette 2nd Edition (Greens and Brown)
Urban Decay Liquid Liner in Oil Slick
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Black Bean (Water line)
Benefit BADgal Lash

No comments:

Post a Comment